© Copyright 2022 Cedars Sinai Precision Biomarker Laboratories
Release The Power Of Precise Proteomics
Accelerating proteomics-driven precision medicine
Cedars-Sinai Precision Biomarker Laboratories provides complete proteomics solutions across biomarker discovery, validation and CAP/CLIA-certified laboratory testing capabilities. Our customized workflows allow for the quick translation from protein discovery to clinically validated targeted panels.
Innovative and Integrated Solutions
1 - Contract Research
- Discovery and early proteomics research support
- Ready-to-go targeted assays
- Clinically relevant protein biomarkers
- Robust mass spectrometry technology and expertise
2 - Commercial Development
- Advanced analytical methods for clinical and commercial deployment
- Access to Cedars-Sinai clinical expertise and cohorts
- Bioinformatics and data analysis platforms for clinical investigations
The proteome is a dynamic indicator of health
Unlike the genome, the proteome changes over time and throughout the life builds up a tremendous complexity. From around 22000 human genes, more than a million proteoforms are translated, forming a dynamic pool of indicators for health and illness.
The proteome not only serves as a signature of current physiological status in response to multiple change triggers and perturbations, but also offers relevant insights into targets for therapeutic intervention.